Jade Dream Properties
Property Professionals Hawaii
- Are you a property manager with rental properties that you’d like to make available to those affected by the Kilauea eruption? Please fill out the “Offer Housing” form.
- You can also join the Big Island Lava Flow Housing Network group on Facebook to connect with people looking for housing.
- Looking to relocate to permanent housing? Find a REALTOR® on Hawaii Island or Kauai via the AlohaLiving.com Agents Directory, or via the Hawai‘i REALTORS® Member Search.
- The National Association of REALTORS® is providing housing-related assistance through the REALTORS® Relief Foundation. More details here or please complete an application here.
Emergency and Temporary Housing
As of May 9, 2017, two American Red Cross shelters remain open for residents evacuated from their homes due to the Kilauea lava threat at the following locations:
- Pahoa Community Center (15-3022 Kauhale Street, Pāhoa, HI 96778)
- Keaau Community Center (16-186 Pili Mua St, Keaau, HI 96749)
Government Housing Agencies
The Hawaii County Office of Housing and Community Development is responsible for the planning, administration and operation of all of the County of Hawai‘i’s housing programs such as the Section 8 rental assistance for qualified families.
Non-Government Housing Agencies
Hope Services Hawaii provides basic needs through outreach and case management services to support each client’s commitment to seeking a better future, as well as emergency, transitional, and permanent shelter from the storm.